Boat Tour Cancellation Policy
- Scheduled tour bookings are not confirmed until payment is received by Blue Star, and we notify you with booking confirmation.
- We always suggest a call, email or text the day prior to your tour to ensure all your details are as they should be. It is not obligatory, but it helps.
- Blue Star tours operate in safe weather, and reserves the right to alter or amend an itinerary if circumstances require.
- Blue Star also strongly advises you to take out travel insurance, it’s well worth the piece of mind.
Cancelling your booking
- Advanced notice gives us more time to replace your booking.
- If we cant replace your booking a 50% cancellation fee will be charged.
Changing your booking
- All changes must be received in writing.
- If changes are made to your booking more than 7 days prior to original booking there is no additional charge. The new date must be within 1 month.
- All changes are subject to availability. If changes are made within the 7 days, this may be considered as a cancellation – and cancellation fees charged accordingly.
Cancellations by Blue Star
- If Blue Star is forced to cancel a booked tour, any prior tour payments will be fully refunded (other than third party booking fees).